1. Perk-Pet Green Antique Hummingbird Feeders
These are eye-catching hummingbird feeders with brushed silver accents. The modern elegance of these feeders makes them beautiful additions to your backyard. The sea-green glass bottles are easy to clean and refill with nectar. These are 100-ounce feeders that have four flower-shaped feeding ports. Perk-Pet Green Antique Hummingbird Feeders can comfortably accommodate four hummingbirds.
2. Dr. JB’s Clean Hummingbird Feeders
These sturdy plastic reservoirs are easy to clean and refill with nectar. The crystal reservoir allows you to know when nectar is running out. Dr. JB’s Clean Hummingbird Feeders are dishwasher safe, and they are made from durable materials that enable them to last long. These high-quality crystal clear feeders allow you to know when the sugar mixture is running out.
3. Aspect 407 Jewel Box Window Hummingbird Feeder
This is an eight-ounce window hummingbird feeder that easily attracts hummingbirds with its red lid. This Aspect Jewel Box Feeder can be used with or without an ant moat. These feeders give you the opportunity to watch hummingbirds feed on your window. They are easy to clean feeders that are made from high-quality material. These hummingbird feeders are made from high-quality material that ensures they are not discolored by the sun.
Part 2 – Selecting a Hummingbird Feeder
Types of Feeders
When you start out watching hummingbirds, you need to know the type of hummingbird feeders you prefer. Whether you choose to purchase an inverted or a sauce feeder, ensure the one you choose caterers for all your needs. Apart from personal preference, there are other factors you need to consider when choosing hummingbird feeders;
• First off, the hummingbird feeder has to have a red lid to ensure that you attract hummingbirds to your backyard. Avoid hummingbird feeders with the color yellow as they’ll end up attracting insects.
• The capacity of the hummingbird feeder you choose to purchase should be determined by the number of hummingbirds to anticipate will be attracted. Purchasing the right sized feeder ensures all birds are fed without wasting the nectar.
• The cost of the feeder you decide to purchase is also an aspect to consider. Even as you shop for affordable hummingbird feeders, ensure you settle for feeders made from high-quality materials.
• The material used to manufacture the hummingbird feeder is also an important factor to consider. Consider purchasing eco-friendly feeders that give you the opportunity to contribute to environmental conservation.
There are many brands of hummingbird feeders available in the market. You can easily get the feeders you are looking for in the summer and spring. Some of the places you can get a wide collection of hummingbird feeders from different brands to include;
• Garden stores
• Major retailers
• Home improvement stores
• Bird and supply stores
Adding hummingbird feeders from reputable brands to your yard bird buffet ensures you get value for your money. Ensure you choose feeders that are easy to clean and refill.